Monday 26 July 2010

Nuclear Renaissance!


My NucRes gang to date. This is pretty much an entire gang, but I think I'm going to continue the colour scheme throughout all my squads so I can mix-and-match and still get a cohesive look to the force.

The next batch will be:

Note minor conversion, giving the mech God's Own Shotgun.

Have been playing a lot of Nuclear Renaissance with a Power-Gaming friend. I'm enjoying it more and more, mostly because we are using scenery and scenarios better and better. I created a city scape where a Nuclear power supply had to be taken from a building and pulled off the other side of the board. I actually forgot the rule in NucRes that says that players can shoot/hack/ram down walls, which added a fun dimension to match. I'm giving myself a week to get these guys block painted, then a week for highlights/shading. Then AAR with pics. w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment